The original Gilfillan farm at Ballynamore, Northern Ireland. The large, main house (center) was built about 1830. The original Gilfillan home is located immediately to the left of the main house. The land remained in Gilfillan hands until the 1980s. It is a rich land of beautiful rolling hills and hedgerows, and is currently owned by the Cochrane family and used for agriculture and raising sheep.
|Back To Picture Directory|